Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Journey Continues

Dear Friends,

Each one of us is on a journey.  One of the things I love most about our Father God is that He relates to us as individuals.  My journey will not be the same as yours, although we may visit many of the same places.  I find myself at the beginning of a new chapter in my life.  For now, most of the page is blank.  I want to write a word of life and encouragement for you today, but in my heart I feel that this a time when I need to keep silent.  The Father is speaking to my heart, but for now, it isn’t anything I am free to share.  I need time to process and time to wait upon the Lord.  Maybe you do, too.  I love you all.  I feel so blessed that you are willing to read what I write.  Please pray for me as I seek the Lord for the next step in my journey as a writer.  For today, I leave you with a prayer from the Apostle Paul to his brothers and sisters in Christ in Thessalonica:

May God our Father and our Lord Jesus bring us to you very soon.  And may the Lord make your love for one another and for all people grow and overflow, just as our love for you overflows. May He, as a result, make your hearts strong, blameless, and holy as you stand before God our Father when our Lord Jesus comes again with all His holy people. Amen.

I Thess. 3:11-13

 
In His Love,
Jennifer Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment